All poetry and photos by Squeaky Pelletier unless otherwise noted, thank you.

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Shopping

 Of course one of the things that we are doing in this process is picking out things for the house. I call this nesting and it’s one of my favorite things to do. I use Pinterest and my photo albums to keep track of the things we like. We are good at finding things we both like though sometimes it takes a little while. I would say that we meet in the middle on most things. The flooring choice has been the most challenging. Pete is pretty much getting what he wants there and I am conceding with input into the actual coloring of the type of flooring Pete wants. I think he’s letting me take the lead on the kitchen cabinets. Here are a few pictures of the process. The photos are not necessarily what we have chosen...